I have a 95 Oldsmobile 88 can cross over at the starter and it will start and die won't start off the key runs for about 10 seconds and dies when I cross over from the starter it anybody can help me

Asked by Nov 16, 2016 at 09:50 PM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Regency Elite Sedan

80

I would need a little more detailed information on what the problem is. With the limited information given....it sounds like you have an ignition problem. Not sure if you are bi-passing the ignition switch and bridging the starter...If that is the case the engine will turn over but without having the switch open on the "on" position the car will not stay running.