I recently had to replace the radiator and am now having an issue where the car dies after running for about 20 minutes. I replaced the fuel pump. this did not fix the issue. Thoughts?

85

Asked by Dec 29, 2014 at 02:58 AM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Regency Elite Sedan

I recently had to replace the radiator and am now having an issue where the car dies after
running for about 20 minutes. I replaced the fuel pump. this did not fix the issue.
Thoughts?

DAWG!! Slide on down to the Dealer and unload that hunk o' junk and get a great Holiday Deal on a new ride!! You owe it to yourself to be cruising in style, baby!! Hollar at me!!

85

I have horrible credit and I doubt anyone would take this car for any kind of trade in value

10,380

Jason, have the fuel injectors tested. I had this prob on a 91 chevy and it was bad injectors. That other guy must be a car dealer.

Hey there Jason! Unless you got a score of -500, we got sub-prime lenders to get you out of a clunker and into a ride that you can style and profile in! Where u at, son...with that beard, I'd say the Pacific Northwest...we can ship anywhere!!