why does my chysler 2.5 d mix oil to the water

Asked by Dec 14, 2014 at 12:10 PM about the 2002 Chrysler Voyager

my car has oil in the radiator but there is no water in the engine oil

Are you sure it is oil,or is it trainsmissoin fluid?

I am sure its oil, my car is a manual

Ok good ,to know that,,,sound,s like the intake gasket may be blown,not the head gasket,mixing oil in to the coolant system.

i do not understand, the intake only has diesel on it not oil. I have replaced the top set but it still does the same thing. My engine oil level reduces and report to water circulation system.

I would flush radiator,and see if oil return,s ,before i would replace intake gasket,this would rule out,something getting mixed in coolant system,by accident.

Yes the intake mount,s to the head,s,and i have seen them draw oil,by vacume through the pvc system through the intake,because of pressure of blowed intake gasket.

I have already flushed the radiator and replaced the top set and also replaced the oil cooler. But the problem still persist, as my car idles the oil level reduces and report to circulation system.

It would mix oil with water rather than water with oil.

On some aftermarket intake gasket set,s,the port,s are not cut out on some port.s,and if this is the issue some ports, are blocked,and would biuld up pressure on the oil,and push it in to the coolant system.

Best Answer Mark helpful

?!!!! Mr T_S_T. the oil is in the water circulation system, not water in the oil system. I need advise on that

Ok,trying to help you,,my advice would be what i said above,intake gasket,but if you dont, think this is the issue,do a compression test on all cylinder,s this would prove the other thing that will cause your issue.

I agree with that. but i have check the manufault before replacing the set, i have cleaned the ports. it was doing this before but it is doing it again.

Thanks alot Mr. that i have not tried but i think it is the best solution

Do a compression check on the cylinder.s,this will show you the leak,