My 2003 Chrysler Voyager will not turn over at all

10

Asked by Oct 23, 2014 at 09:00 PM about the 2003 Chrysler Voyager 4 Dr LX Passenger Van

I replaced my battery in my 2003 Voyager but connected the terminals while the switch
was on. I am sure I blew something, but now it will not start, just clicks, the dome lights
don't come on, but everything else seems to work.

8,545

check battery try to jump it from another car

71,305

All so check main fuse,and other,s,and if igintion was on,you may have shorted starter all so.

10

ok, so an update, I pulled the starter, works fine off the car, replaced the fuse box. here is what happens, with the fuel pump wires unplugged, switch off, keys in the seat, I have 12 volts going through the fuel pump fuse slot, and it blows the fuse. No power at all to the small 12 volt wire to the starter. Engine control module? thoughts?

8,545

are u sure the wiring for the starter and fuel pump where not switched do you have a repair manual

10

positive, individual wires were not removed before the issue started