What upgrades( exterior/performance) should i do to my car?

15

Asked by Sep 27, 2011 at 03:13 PM about the 2002 Honda Civic EX

I'm new to this and i don't know what i should do...it's completely stock. I would like to know what parts of a body kit i should get and from where that isn't too expensive but is still sweet looking. Also, performance wise i'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what i should get in order to boost my performance to maximum performance...please list your cheapest ideas first followed by more expensive..also..i've just been wondering this for awhile..what exactly is a "ricer"? thanks!

15

ALSO: what tires should i buy because mine are almost worn out and am in major need of new ones before winter..not necessarily for winter but just new ones...thanks! and where can i find good hubcap replacements for my car? i am not looking to spend the money for alloy wheels since i'll be spending most of my money on the performance and body kits..thanks

15

1.7L 16V SOHC VTEC-E, 127hp @ 6300 RPM

495

(ricer)A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

495

also i will have some more info on upgrades for you car and places to get them tomorrow its late and im damn tired

1,695

keep it clean, just drop the suspension a bit and get new wheels and tires, whatever you choose and make sure it looks good on your ride...dont get those over-riced mods...i suggest JDM or Spoon...but if you want the cheap approach, rather have parts fabricated...

1,695

there are a lot of sites..but he should still choose what he wants...get the cheaper ones...are there any on ebay?

495

i bought most of my performance parts on ebay except my rims but you can get whatever you want on there for a good price

495

craigslist is one of my favorites also

Go on eBay and search for what you're looking for ....that is crazy on eBay but to be honest is really good pricing.....aftermarket parts is usually expensive at performance store Search for you make and model and you will find the difference