how do I disable the security alarm? I want to be able to use the electric lock but just use the key to open/lock the doors. do not want to get new key fob & re-program.

15

Asked by Dec 01, 2013 at 05:40 PM about the 1995 Chrysler Cirrus 4 Dr LX Sedan

or is possible to disconnect the horn from the alarm? very loud.  key fob even with new battery not lock or unlock the doors; too expensive to replace.  car will shutdown after starting since alarm/horn is going off, so that part works.

112,085

I have found in the older models that if you undo the switches on the door locks for the alarm system(not the ones for the lock and unlock motor) the system will not know that the doors are locked and your alarm will never arm itself.

15

how would I do this? which wire to disconnect? thought most wire harness bundle together thru a wire plug connection (1-piece)?