how can you check to see if the ecm is bad

100

Asked by May 11, 2015 at 01:51 PM about the Chrysler Cirrus

One morning my car just wouldn't start had it checked out and not the fuel pump the
check engine light doesn't work and just seem to get any fuel coming through and no
spark have did the starting fuel thing and it will run until it runs out of it before it stopped
running for good it was stallijg a lot and the rpm gauge would work sometimes and
sometimes it would. How do I check to see if the ecm

8,085

Have you check all of the fuses?

100

Yes checked all fuses everything just stop working at once

8,085

If it runs with a shot of fuel or starting fluid you may have a bad fuel pump relay or a weak fuel pump, plugged fuel filter maybe.

100

Did pressure test on fuel pump, the check engine light doesn't come on either. Had a mechanic tell me the fuel pump was OK because that's what I thought it was. They did a scan on it and nothing shows up.

8,085

Did he tell you what the pressure was, it should be around 40 to 45 pounds. in some cases a weak pump won't show on a scan.

100

didn't tell me I checked tonight the radio the fan motor wipers all the dash light work except check engine checked all fuses and power door locks don't work

8,085

The door locks will be a fuse, master switch or a wiring issue.