1997 Grand Voyager van mini van has approximately 167000 miles and one owner car and so I bought it from them for work transportation. So I knew the history of the car

Asked by Mar 01, 2015 at 05:04 AM about the 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager 4 Dr SE Passenger Van Extended

As soon as I bought it I noticed the front end made a loud popping or clunking noise as
the front end went up and down while driving and hit slight dips under normal
conditions. So the aircraft mechanic in me said replace everything and see whats
happens.Removed and replaced front and rear struts,shocks,strut mounts. upper and
lower control arms left and right,front brake pads,disc,rear drums and
shoes,battery,oil,filter, wheel bearing assy left and right,pcv,licence plate bulb,radiator
flush,new 15 inch tires,induction filter,wash and wax interior shampoo as well.But it did
not stop the front end clunking banging and popping as the front end goes gently up
and down under normal conditions.I still do not no what that noise is.

70,365

Could be front sway bar and/or sway bar bushings. HTH. -Jim