I own a 2007 Chevrolet Colorado crew cab and I am looking for the bending arm for my glove box. I called more than one Chevy dealership, but unfortunately the part has been discontinued. Please help

Asked by Oct 31, 2015 at 05:01 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

2 Answers


Local salvage yard or auto recycler. Try ebay?

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Looks like it's part of the glove box door assembly (Part#15931596). Cost is $123.67. Personally, as others have suggested, I'd look for it in a junkyard or on eBay. HTH. -Jim

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 172,030
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 92,610
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 74,770
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.