Ford Mercury not turning over, not making any noises like clicking sounds or anything

Asked by Apr 26, 2015 at 10:03 PM

I just bought a 2002 Ford Mercury about a month ago. I drove it about an hour home 2
days ago and then I tried starting it up yesterday and today and both times it didnt turn
over what-so-ever. The lights come on on the inside and the headlights as well but it
doesnt turn over at all. I've tried jump starting it but no luck. I think its the starter but i dont
know too much about cars so yeah..

210,865

What is the voltage on the battery? Check the battery cables and grounds. Check wiring to starter.