You have 2000 Porshe Boxters for sale, yet I'm only allowed to see 11 (eleven) of them!! WHY??.I'm willing to go where the car is, so why can't I see them ALL?!? Please don't give me the B.S. about "only certain vendors want me to see their cars.." Thanks...and please DO NOT B.S. me...Thank you

Asked by Apr 25, 2014 at 12:49 PM

..Of the over 2000 Porsche Boxsters for sale on your site, I am only allowed to see 11 of them  ...Is there some reason only 11 of your vendors will allow me to see their cars for sale?!?..I'm willing to go where the car is that I want, yet for some reason I'm not allowed to see them !! Now, please, without lying to me about the "..only certain vendors..blah, blah, blah..." I'm betting that ALL your vendors would want a potential buyer to see their wares ! ALSO...shouldn't I be able to see ALL those Boxsters if I put in "UNLIMITED" in the distance from the entered zip code?? If I can't, why even HAVE the distance choice??... Why are you SO insistant about people only seeing VERY FEW cars? Are you trying to go out of business????  Thank you, and please change your policy of"Hey, stupid; you can only see the precious few cars we'll allow you to see!!!"...I'll bet ALL of your vendors would appreciate actually being able to sell a car on your site !!  Thank you

Try removing all filters and selecting all years. HTH. -Jim