I'm looking at possibly buying a jeep wrangler 2005, it has play in the steering wheel, reminds me of a non functioning stabilizer pin/bar of a cherokee, should the wrangler have some play?

Asked by Sep 27, 2013 at 05:35 PM

I test drove a 2005 Jeep Wrangler. It has alot of play in the wheel. I drove a jeep cherokee a few years ago, that had a broken stabilizer pin, and this reminded me of it, Should there be play? I normally drive a car, so unsure.
Thank you

If you notice something amiss, then there is an issue. If you suspect it isn't normal, bring it up before purchasing and have it repaired. You can also try driving another Wranger to verify your not crazy.