Calling all Cargurus

247,225

Asked by Apr 08, 2013 at 06:55 PM

With it getting warmer in the states this week, get prepared for the onslaught of faulty A/C questions.

hey, how do you like that? working on a nasty SAAB problem, got DavidH25 involved but this person has had wires chewed and subsequent repair from the Dodge dealer, now won't come on...still pending after three days of deliberations. H25 is busy tending to his ailing wife...still working with the ASD relay and causes~

99,235

Yep, yep. I just wrote an essay to a guy with a Chevy Van that's blowing hot. There was one earlier wanting to know how much to put in. --- I believe in getting the A/C fixed by professionals. They have the tools to evacuate, test and refill. I have added 132a in the past, years ago with older cars.

247,225

I agree with you on the pro's. You need the right tools to do the job. It is expensive to drive in comfort, hence the questions to fix on the cheap.

27,905

im ready for lots of A/C work! good source of money in the summer months.