ok you know,on a 76 cutless supreme the fuel tank sending unit thers 3 lines that cums out the gas tank i know were the two on the ends go but were do the one in the middle hooks up to

Asked by Aug 29, 2012 at 08:22 PM about the 1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

ok you know,on a 76 cutless supreme the fuel tank sending unit thers 3 lines that cums out the gas tank t i know were the two on the ends go but were dose the one in the middle hook up to

66,115

Most likely the charcoal canister for the EVAP system or as they called it back in the '70s the ELS (evaporative loss system). HTH. -Jim