Need specs info please!?!?

Asked by Apr 03, 2015 at 10:31 PM about the 1969 Pontiac Le Mans

I have a 1969 Pontiac leans 350 2 bbl and a
3 speed floor shift curious as to how rare
and what actual model it is and what
factory options I'm looking at thank you for
your time

The first five characters of the VIN is the model number. The next character is the model year (9), the letter is the assembly plant, and the last six characters are the sequential unit number of your car. By the engine/transmission combination it sounds like you have a base model. The V8 350 2 bbl was rated at 265 horsepower and was the standard engine on the LeMans in 1969. You can get a copy of the original factory to dealer invoice for your specific car, for $50.00 from Allied Vaughn. Google "gm media archives" and you'll find their website with online ordering instructions. You'll need your VIN and a credit card or you can order by mail and pay by check. HTH. -Jim