Nissan 240sx Fuel injectors putting out max fuel all the time.

Asked by Jun 18, 2011 at 06:53 PM about the 1989 Nissan 240SX

Ok so my 240sx started and ran beutifally this morning I got tires put on it and now the injectors are litterally pumping full pressure no matter where the throttle is. Orignally I thought it was flooded so I pulled the plugs and cranked it to get the gas out. The gas went flying across my garage and a lot of it and it did the same for every cylinder every time it injected. Im thinking it might be the pressure regulator, the throttle position sensor or the ECU. Anyone know of a way to sure fire test any of those or have suggestions as to what else it might be. I took the fuel pump fuse out and ran it to get the excess out it ran for more than a solid minute easily maybe 2 and just spewd white smoke. It was not sweet smelling nor is my oil and antifreeze being mixed to cause it. Smells like excess gas.

55

did you get it fixed?