Guages won't register, why?

Asked by Jun 22, 2011 at 01:24 AM about the 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Base

I recently ran the battery down and had to jump it. Now my instrument panel guages do not register, the airbag light is on, and the air conditioner doesn't cool. I checked the possible related fuses in the side of the instrument panel and the smaller fuses next to the battery under the hood. What could cause this? Are there more fuses or could it be one of the larger fuses? Please help me. Thanks, Patty

115

Check all fuses, if the fuses are all good, have the state of health checked on the battery, if it is running at a low voltage it could cause your computer modules to go a bit fritzy and act goofy.