I changed my thermostat and water pump water is still coming out the radiator cap I changed the cap still doing it and now their saying it's the radiator I don't know what else to do please help.

20

Asked by Jun 25, 2015 at 12:50 PM about the 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue 4 Dr GL Sedan

113,565

Before putting in a new radiator, I would flush the entire system with a good flush (2 Times) and are the cooling fans coming on when the car reaches temp?

20

The guy said that he's going to flush the whole system and put in the radiator and the fans do come on the temp stays normal doesn't go up

113,565

I would flush the system (2times) before changing the radiator and see what happens.

20

I wish I had known that he already had started the job since last night I hope this works others chance keep telling me it's a blown head gasket

113,565

You would see white smoke from your tail pipe if that were the case...