what if my car wont start when i put the key in and it doesnt crank either... what do i do... i replaced the starter and everything and it checked bad ,the old one. HELP

Asked by Aug 14, 2016 at 02:40 PM about the 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue

what if my car wont start when i put the key in and it doesnt crank either i replaced the starter and everything and it checked bad ,the old one

please help>>>>>>

24,375

All I can suggest is check the battery is good, it may have been drained during the work. Either put the battery on a trickle charger or take it to a parts shop and let them charge it and test it. You can also try jumping the car, if you still get nothing, no lights, no click from the starter, NOTHING, then check the main fuse and fusible links, and check your connections to the starter solenoid.