What is the average mile life?

Asked by Nov 07, 2012 at 10:49 AM about the 1997 Ford Aspire 2 Dr STD Hatchback

My baby is at 1500000 its good minus no
radio no ac. Check engine light won't go
away and airbag light but heater is
awesome and I just want.to know how
much life she has to go.

Tell me you are not saying 1.5 million..but 150,000.0 and let's go with that OK? It is not unusual for a car, with proper maintenance, to go well beyond that. I am also going to make an assumption that you are not a do-it-yourselfer ( I don't assume that because you are a woman or a man named Amanda) take it to a mechanic and have it looked at to see why your 'check engine' light is on, it may be nothing serious

I have a 1994 aspire with over 300,000 miles

428548.6 miles original drive train and accessories only changed wear items drive it everyday to work