What is the specific part number of a transmission motor mount?

Asked by Jul 10, 2013 at 06:38 PM about the 1997 Ford Aspire 4 Dr STD Hatchback

I desperately need a motor mount for my '97 Aspire, and up to this point I have managed to purchase two of the wrong mounts.  Can anyone tell me what the exact part number is of the rear transmission mount? This is different than the rear motor mount.  What I've learned is that there are two transmission motor mounts and the one I need is the rear one.

96,925

Check out Rockauto.com -- 1997 FORD ASPIRE 1.3L L4 : Transmission- Automatic : Transmission Mount