What the life for 1997 ford aspirr

Asked by Dec 29, 2014 at 08:34 PM about the 1997 Ford Aspire

What's the highest mileage
for a 1997 ford aspire

67,445

Depends on how well it's been taken care of and how it's driven. Someone who drives it like a race car and never has it serviced will be lucky to get 100,000 miles out of it. A well taken care of car can go 250,000 miles and beyond. My '03 Chevy S-10 pick up truck has 284,400 miles on it. It was a delivery truck at my job. I bought it 4 years ago with 264,000 miles on it when it was retired. It still runs like a champ. I drive it regularly. Uses no oil between oil changes and is very dependable. But it was also very well taken care of by my company. Regular oil changes, repaired at reputable shops, and not driven like a race car. Oh & did I mention that the engine and transmission are original to the truck? They are. Always passes State inspection too, including the smog check. HTH. -Jim

5,195

That's it... it is all on TLC by the previous owner. People don't realize how IMPORTANT oil and filter changes are. I have a 65 Tbird 390 I bought new and it has 310k plus! Still runs good. Yes, it has had work on it but no engine, trans or diff overhaul. Just the normal brakes, tires, etc.