where is the headlamp relay located

Asked by Aug 27, 2007 at 10:29 PM about the 1990 Dodge Dynasty 4 Dr LE Sedan

My headlamps go on and off after being used a while, It does't matter if your on either hi or low beam, The marker lamps do not flicker. I have replaced the headlamp switch and it continues to happen. So can you tell me where is the headlamp relay located ?  I did not see it in any fuse boxes. I don't know where else to look...Please Help

13,495

Hi mrsnakes, You have to remove the glove compartment all the way over to the ash tray that whole assembly comes out. Now look up where the glove compartment used to be. You'll see the relays. Use your owners manual to find the headlamp relay. Hope this helps!

45

It is in the panel cluster in your dash. I had a nightmare with my turn signals but found someone who actually does circuit board work and cleaned all the circuits with a "silver pen." It seems to have worked. Now only occassionally my left turn signal won't work but if I lightly push on the panel, close to the switch, it will work. These cars seem to have some electrical issues with the panel cluster. I've known other Daytona owners who have had problems with the gauges, turn signals, headlamps. Owning this '90 Daytona has been like a lesson in automobiles, particularly Dodges. I will say, there are some ingenious design ideas on this car but also some that make me wonder what they were thinking!

95

Try under the hood there should be ablack relay box that is ware it should be I hope this helps.

10

I am junking a Chrysler Dynasty I wish I could find the relay that shuts the daytime running lights off when the engine is shut off. Dealer charged me $150 once for one of those...

20

headlights wont come on i have to use lever for turn signals to get hight beam to come on what needs to be replaced