my runny lights wont turn off on my 1993 dodge dynasty where is the ciruit wire where i can disconnect them

Asked by Jul 23, 2013 at 06:09 PM about the 1993 Dodge Dynasty 4 Dr LE Sedan

on my 1993 dodge dynasty my running lights wont turn off...can I disconnect them and if yes where is it where I can disconnect them

Hi Jleduc, Have you tried removing the fuse? View you vehicle manual to locate it and the correct fuse for those Running lights. If that effects other needed lights, try disconnecting the wires directly and only connected to those Running lights. Hopefully this helps. Msmechanic

MY mechanic already tried the fuses he is having a hard time trying to locate the ciruit module so he can disconnect the running lights ...where were it be located