My daughter has a 1990 Dodge Colt that she drives to & from work everyday (appx.45mi.round trip); my mother-in-law bought this car new, she was the only driver until about six months ago & she "babied" the car... :) This morning, my daughter stopped for coffee on her way to work. When she got back in the car, it wouldn't start. It sounds like it's going to, but won't turn over..? Any ideas what the problem might be?THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!!!Sunnie Prince

Asked by Jul 01, 2014 at 02:22 PM about the 1990 Dodge Colt 2 Dr STD Hatchback

30

More than likely it's a fuel pump or filter but you need to have someone test it.

22,705

either fuel system or ignition system needs work- but I think it is time to buy your daughter a safer, more reliable car than a 1990 Colt-