Looking for a rebuilt or used engine for a 1984 Dodge Colt 1.6

Asked by Oct 19, 2007 at 02:44 PM about the 1984 Dodge Colt

I am lookking for a rebuilt or used engine for my wife's 1984 Dodge Colt. 1.6 Lt, Auto Trans, Model E, 4-Door Hatchback, Non-turbo.  If anybody can help me out in this area, or refer me to who can, it would greatly be appreciated.

Thank You.

44,575

You can get a rebuilt Jasper engine from Advance Auto Parts, or check out www.car-part.com.

25

DIDN'T DAYTONAS COME WITH A 1.6

I have a 1984 Dodge Colt 4-Door, just bought it. Body is in rough shape but not destroyed. Engine runs, AC blows cold. I live in Phoenix AZ, message me if you are interested. Sorry about how macabre the photo is, but it's because it was used in a play as a stage prop. Only photo i had of it.