Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new, or used (in good condition), "seat back recliner adjustment handle" (driver's side) for a 1991 Mitsu-Dodge Colt GL?

Asked by Oct 09, 2012 at 10:40 PM about the 1991 Dodge Colt 2 Dr GL Hatchback

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have searched the internet with various search engines. does not have it for this car make/model.  I've tried using various web sites for wrecking yards, but they all seem to use the database for parts searching from "Car-Part Interchange."  And, that does not reference very much for seat parts, which should include this handle, but does not show up.    Any help anyone?  Thanks.

1 Answer


Have you checked Wings out of mt. pleasent. Their pretty good about having things like that in stock. If wings dont have it, then try checking Johnsons auto parts out of clare. johnsons auto parts is located on maple road in clare. you can ask about anybody in clare where this place is and they should be able to tell you. As Ed Johnson has been there for a very long time. Good luck to you.

Your Answer

Dodge Colt Experts

  • #1
  • #2
    Peter Hermance
  • #3
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.