i need wheels for a 1990 dodge colt where can i find them?

25

Asked by Feb 02, 2007 at 03:17 AM about the 1990 Dodge Colt 2 Dr GL Hatchback

13,920

Hello charliebear-- My favorite wheel and tire site, because of the depth of the information they provide, is www.tirerack.com. I looked for wheels that would specifically fit your 1990 Dodge Colt and you can see the results by looking at the following site-- http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/WheelSearch.jsp?autoMake=Dodge&autoModel=Colt&autoYear=1990&autoModClar=. I hope you find what you need. Good luck from Bovan.