My 2000 dodge neon taillight fuse blows continuously every time it rains what's wrong with it? How do I fix this?

Asked by Jan 04, 2015 at 06:53 PM about the 2000 Dodge Neon 4 Dr ES Sedan

Check all your light bulb housings. You will probably find one cracked and has rain water in it.

Like pull out the taillights? Sorry I'm not familiar with cars but I catch on fast.

yes you need to change out the water and give your gold fish some fresh stuff ...//. most likely the gasket that goes between the body and tail light is bad..if that's not it check to see if something in the trunk chewed through the wires

Inspect the lense covers. Might see the moisture thru the lenses. Also check owners manual for bulb replacement procedures. This way you can also inspect the bulbs too.

I've replaced the bulbs for the taillights already but I will pop them out n check the wiring and check for water thank you so much guys <3