why does head lights/tail lights and washer not work,2004 grand caravan

Asked by Aug 20, 2013 at 09:52 PM about the 2004 Dodge Caravan SE

head lights/tail lights and washer not working and has been intermitant for awhile

sounds like an "iffy" relay or ground to the panel...I'd simply grab a wirebrush and undo the bolt holding the other end of the black battery cable as it attaches to the chassis/ground and wirebrush till shiny, lug, spot and bolt and put them together again~

the relay is in the lower right hand corner...you could pull it and give it a sniff to see if it's burnt~

25

A quick thing you could do is locate your fuse box and take out each fuse and see if one has blown. It will probably take you 5 - 10 mins and fuses are under 5 bucks. You can get them at any little autoshop or autozone.

40

If it's a canadian van with daytime lights, your contorl module is defective or bad connection. It's an aluminum box and located in fron of fuse box under hood driver's side. A good wack usually gets it going for a while,