Okay asked earlier about Chrysler Voyager having issues with speeds over 20... What may be issues smells like rotten eggs after the car revs high rpm's but ddoesnt go anywhere fails to engage gears I guess... is this a sensor issue or maybe the cat is bad/plugged...Any help would be greatly appreciated

Asked by Dec 25, 2012 at 06:37 PM about the 2001 Chrysler Voyager 4 Dr LX Passenger Van

Need to know what could be wrong I'm down 2 vehicles and have a job I need to be at...

92,465

The sulfur , rotten egg smell is from the cat converter. It could be plugged which would limit your speed.

Thanks tenspeed! Is there a way to unplud converter

92,465

No way to unplug a clogged cat that I know of. You can drill a small hole (3/8" or less) up stream of the cat and see if it clears the over 20 mph issue. They can weld the hole shut if you have to get a new converter.