does theft system reset ? I have no power at all

Asked by Feb 01, 2016 at 09:14 AM about the 1990 Cadillac Allante Base Convertible

went to start car and and it is completely dead.     battery has juice but car
does nothing.

250,815

How much "juice"? Check the voltage and post back. You need 12.3V or more to start the car. Less than 12V you won't be able to start the car.

255

More info needed, as could be a number of things. Do the headlights work? Does the digital dash, assuming it has one, come on? Are you using an electronically functioning key? Check the battery cable connections at the battery. I have seem them fail/come loose. Check the ignition key to see that the imbedded resistor has not fallen out. Lastly, check fuses.

20

My car won't crank it have power when I get ready to crank it all the lights go off wat could it b could the theft system have something to with it r my key