tire problems?

Asked by Dec 13, 2008 at 10:29 AM about the 2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring

Any complaints or problems with the Bridgestone Firestone tires on this car? I have 10,000 miles on mine & am having problems with my 2 front tires. One is missing a piece of rubber & the other continues to lose air and the dealer can find nothing wrong with the tire that continues to lose air!!! I'm frustrated. I've owned several chrysler vehicles in the past ansd this is the first with tire problems. This is the first time I've had Bridgestone tires too!

55

O yeah that's right my car is "Chrysler Sebring touring 2007" .. and my rear right tire is losing air too. I don't know why .. but I tried 2 solve the problem and I couldn't I just bought the car last Summer in (August) and it is already losing air!!! I didn't tell the dealer about this problem but I believe I will

My daughters 2007 Sebring has the same air leak problem at 30,000 miles. The Dealer checked it last week and could find no holes. I took it to Big O just this morning, 12-30-08, and in less than 10 minutes of having the car, found a crack all the way around the sidewall of the tire. On inspecting the other three tires, they found similar cracks on two of the tires, though not as sever. I believe Bridgestone has probably produced a bad batch of tires...maybe class action time if Bridgestone won't stand behind them.

Hi Such a nice stuff. CSK [url=]http://www.freecarforum.com]New Cars[/url]

Hi, I just love your website. CSK New Cars

Hi, Wonderful site to talk about tires CSK New Cars

135

I don't really think it's a tire issue, the rims on the sebring touring had a weird spot on beading area that actually cut the tires and caused them to leak, check with your dealer and see if they will help you if not find another dealer that will, this is a serious safety issue and they should address it.