What do I do if no one returns my call or email on a car that I am interested in purchasing? Why is it so difficult to reach someone? Thanks.

Asked by Apr 12, 2013 at 03:23 PM about the 2006 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5L PZEV Convertible

I gave my cell number earlier and just sent an email regarding a car that I am interested in purchasing.  I was hoping to go and look at it at the weekend but no one is returning my call/email.  why can I not call the dealer directly?  Thanks.

237,215

This website isn't set up to give you all the information, like you found out, it's up to the seller to reply back.

3,150

Find a different car and buy that one instead.

25,605

Any way to identify the dealer from the pics on the ad?? Assuming this is a Dealer and NOT a Private Party Seller. Sometimes the pics will show the Dealer name on a license plate...lemme see what car you're looking at ..I'll see if I can help you on this.

If you are not getting an answer from the dealer, it is probably because they do not subscribe and pay for Car Gurus. Car Gurus takes our inventory and puts it on here even if we don't want them to. I agree it is extremely frustrating. I suggest if there is a clue to what dealer it is at like a logo on the license plate, just go to their site. Car Gurus often has our inventory and price wrong too.