!!!! Help me please !!!!! My 2000 Buick Park Avenue ac was working just fine then the pulley locked up. I replaced the bearings and all and now it won't work ( cool or kick on ) . What happened ?

Asked by Aug 13, 2015 at 09:36 PM about the 2000 Buick Park Avenue Base

I have two grand babies and need
my ac

18,560

Sorry to tell you but the person that did the work for you has done something wrong the clutch must not be installed correctly. It would be better just to buy a compressor with new bearing and clutch. I know you tried doing it that way to save money but sometimes it is just not worth it. If money is really tight you may want to look into a used compressor you maybe be taken a chance but most of the time the work out good.

They replaced the coil , barring and plate and said it may be a fuse ( easy fix ) it had locked up when the barring went bad and would not turn over . Had to remove belt to crank . Now ac won't work. Any thoughts ?