after info on body kits, 1jz engines and auto to manual conversion. all information is very helpful

25

Asked by Nov 06, 2008 at 08:22 PM about the 1984 Toyota Celica GT Coupe

65

I'm only 14, but I know quite a bit about cars. I don't know much about imports, but an auto to manual, to my knowledge, is not the easiest and time efficient thing to do. I have no idea about your 1jz engines, but may be able to help with the body kit info. Hope this helps.

35

Wow learn to help yourself. Wikipedia and Google are your friend.

25

your car is older than i am... time for a newer celica?

1,285

why would someone trade/sell a classic ( or soon to be) car for something modern and everyday????

1,085

id stop right now... look at the car get a window marker write for sale $1400 OBO on the car and go from there... this is not a good platform to start the kind of work your looking at... you could do it and make it work but your gonna be looking at 20000 dollars just to get it to the point where you can start modifying to get good hp numbers and youl still be dealing wiht 1980s archetecture...

25

because the '84 GT SUCKS.... it's not even the gt-s model. waste of time. and people will laugh at you (even more than they do now)