Body work estimate

Asked by Oct 17, 2014 at 09:10 PM about the 1994 Toyota Supra 2 Dr Turbo Hatchback

My husband owns a 1994 supra TT. Today one of my horse saddles fell off a shelf and
dented the front fender and left a horrible scuff mark on it!!! How much would it cost to
get quality body work done to fix the dent AND get matching paint so it doesn't look
stupid? My husband loves this car and I feel terrible this happened :( I would like to start
saving/budgeting so I can get this fixed ASAP!

20,610

If it didn't scratch the paint off you can get by with paintless dent removal (dent busters) and a good wetsand, buff and wax. The dent removal people sometimes will buff it for you.

20,610

It will be A LOT cheaper than taking it to a body shop. Probably $50-150 depending how big the dent is. Plus you wont have to worry about matching the paint on his car.

35,985

I've seen the dent removes do wonders. It's worth a shot.

20,610

Good morning Mark!

35,985

Top of the day to ya T.A. How goes it?

20,610

Pretty good, pretty good. A little chilly but pretty good.

35,985

Oh that's to bad. At 11:15 AM It's 86° F here. We got my brother in law here fixing up the hen house and fencing in the back lot so the dogs can run free.

20,610

Oh I'm so jealous! It's 10:23 PM here and a whopping 51. That sounds like work to me, LOL. I'm kicked back watching TV with my family, getting ready for bed in a while. I get to head in to work again tomorrow.

35,985

WORK!!?? Maynard G. Krebs. Well it's nap time. My son will be home soon and that means no rest for the wearily.

20,610

LOL fixing a hen house and mending fences sounds like farm work to me and for a retired guy no less. Maynard haven't heard that name in years.

35,985

Gentleman farmer. Please. My wife likes to have chickens and dogs around. I put my foot down on piggies. Chickens are a part of life here. The local spots channel has cock fighting. There are cock fighting arenas in almost every town. Something left over from when the Spanish were here. Not my cup of tea. Nor do I hang around when we have a family gathering and a roasted pig is the guest of honor and it arrives alive. I get on the motorcycle and go for a ride. I don't want to see anything walking around before I eat it. Oh by the way. When were you planning on stopping by and picking up the puppy I'm saving for you? :-)

20,610

Oh ok, gentleman farmer. Yea no pigs for me either. I love the way they taste though. I live in farm country so it doesn't bother me if it was walking around a couple hours before I eat it, LOL. Cock fighting is not my thing either. I don't blame you for not liking that. Send me a couple of tickets n the wife n I will be on our way! We both love dogs. What kind of pups are they?

Lol thanks guys. $150 isn't that bad. I cried forever when I saw what had happened. the dent is pretty bad and you can see some of te paint chipped off so it will definitely need both dent repair and paint. I just need to find someone good so the paint matches. Oh he was so mad when I showed him. I felt like an idiot.

20,610

Well, shit happens and nobody got hurt.

35,985

Well the fact that you stepped up to the plate shows character.

35,985

The puppy's are Heinz 57. In other words mutts. We have a pitt bull and a German shepherd that I might let breed. But that's it. Then they get fixed. Including the puppies we have 11 dogs. They are the intruder alarm. I think our security guard sleeps on till the dogs bark. Works for me. I'll send you some tickets as soon as the CDC and WHO give the USA a clean bill of health. LOL. You know, when you go through Hong Kong there's a team of health officials eye ball all arriving passengers. Same thing in Peking. If they think you're sick and they don't want you to stay, they turn you back and call your embassy for you. Oh and we just found out that 2 of the hens hatched a new batch of chicks so you can get some of them too. It's getting close to dinner time.