alarm problems

25

Asked by Feb 18, 2008 at 01:59 PM about the 1988 Toyota Supra

i bought my supra a week ago, it sat in a garage for about two years and i got it for $400.00! Great deal for targa top and only 98,765 miles on it, all it needed was a battery and it started right up. So i flushed the fuel and drove it for five days. Last night i get off from work and open the door to find out the alarm works. I believe it a factory alarm since it's wired to the cars horn and the lights flip up and down. The company that did the alarm had a number on the window locktronics 1800759lock, come to find out that is  gay talk line my night wasn't going good. So i cant start my car because no one knew that this car had an alarm and no one has the button to turn it off so i disconnected the battery and now i own two cars that don't work please   help!!!

48,365

Honestly, I would take it to the Toyota dealer, they will be the best place to disconnect this. I don't know that a Haynes manual would have the proper wiring diagram. You might also check out these forums, apparently Locktronics has been a problem since going out of business. www.automotiveforums.com/t316517.html forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/170631-locktronics-removal.html

45

did u ever get it fixed