Dashboard Light

Asked by Oct 29, 2011 at 02:40 AM about the 1990 Toyota Celica GT Coupe

Need help where to look for the fuse for my dashboard light. Light is out on the
speedometer or dashboard. It's difficult to drive at night when there's no light on the
dashboard.. Thank you for your time.

3,460

Not exactly sure where the fuse box is on this thing, but theyre usually 1)under the hood 2)just above where the drivers left knee would be 3)in the passengers footwell. Look for one that says instrument cluster/gauge or similar. Pull it to make sure its good/bad. Replace it with one of the same amperage. If that doesnt work, could be the bulbs themselves are bad. Or maybe the dimmer switch on the dash is turned all the way down. I would check that first.

2002 F250 V10 4x4 Super Duty, gauge cluster would not operate. Replaced operated fuse 45, 10a. Probably the same cause of my dead battery. Replacing battery did not fix dark cluster. Replacing fuse 45 did the trick....for now.