2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT issues
I have a Pontiac Grand Prix GT year 2000 with roughly 230,000 miles and I
just recently have been having issues with it. The ABS light is on, the CEL
light is on and flashing, and I have some other issues. Here they are below:
1. One day I went to Kwik Trip and the car was fine. Turn the car back on
and suddenly it is louder, a lot louder. It sounds like a mustang when you
2. Car shakes violently sometimes while accelerating. Once I hit a certain
speed, the car will stop shaking violently and continue on. Happens again
when I slow down and accelerate again. Mostly around turns this happens.
3. Terrible gas mileage. I have never received this bad of gas mileage
4. While in drive, but pressing the brake, the car shakes. The car doesn't
shake hard, but it's definitely noticeable.
Things that I know are wrong:
1. Power steering line has a hole in it. I go through 1 little can every 2-4
2. Hasn't had an oil change in quite some time.
Search Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
Pontiac Grand Prix Experts