Fuel tank is 18 gal and it runs out at a bout 10gal. Fuel gauge doesn't work but all other on info panel seem to be correct with gals used and so on. Jus bought 7 months ago.

10

Asked by Jan 25, 2015 at 03:18 AM about the 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix 4 Dr GTP Supercharged Sedan

This unit has endless issues and throws codes for Throttle Positioning sensor (wtf?) And another code I'll post later when I find. Also curiae control and tics don't work either. And I'm pretty sure it's been wrecked before the MR. Found it on Craig's List. He gave 2k and we got hosed. Any and all help is super greatly appreciated. Also has per steering related issues.  :(

63,315

With all these issues, I'd trade it in on something newer that wants to run. At least you can get some of your money back. At 17 years old, this car is just worn out. HTH. -Jim

3,785

I agree with Js. Don't spend a nickel on it. Unfortunately it sounds like you got taken on this car, but any money you spend on it is likely just being thrown away. Cut your losses and move on. It happens to all of us from time to time, so don't beat yourself up over it.