94 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible, headlights, will go off while driving. I replaced the relay first, easy to change, didn't help, any ideas?.

Asked by Sep 26, 2013 at 10:12 PM about the 1994 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Convertible

6,190

Where is the dimer switch on that one?

What style switch do you have for headlights? Pull or twist?

7,425

Think the 94 LeBaron had a slide on the left side of the instrument cluster housing just like the daytona's did

7,425

Converts were the only one with this option the sedan had a pull out switch

Switch sounds like its bad or a connection that is poor on back of switch

Best Answer Mark helpful
70

I have the same issue with my 1991 lebaron GTC v6 convertible the dash lights go out also. Both are controlled by a push button switch on th left side/top of the dash. How can I obtain a new switch for this model. The turn signal, with dimmer, wind shield wipers, headlight and dash lights are all together on the left control panel.

25

where is the relay located in the 1994 le baron gtc convertible

30

I had the same issue with my 95 Lebaron. Chrysler no longer sells replacement light switchs and the one I got from the junk yard had the same problem. Time to determine root cause! After much investigation I found that I had to resolder the connections on the small circut board that contained the male portion of the main connector to the wiring harness. That was a few years ago. The problem never returned. You can't visually see any faulty solder joints. Just hit each pin connection with a low power soldering iron. Good Luck

I'd like to find "new" clear headlight lense bodies for our 1994 LeBaron GTC Convertible. Every time I think I've found them, they turn out to be the "square" lens for the Sedan. The GTC Convertible (at least in 1994) has a rounded edge on the inside (towards the middle of the grill). The outside is squared off. Can anyone post on here where some of these might be foud or are for sale. I don't care if they're repops or OEM, I just want some clear lens bodies. And yes, I've tried all of the lens cleaner/brightener stuff 4 various kinds - it doesn't work. Thanks from Iowa