94 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible, headlights, will go off while driving. I replaced the relay first, easy to change, didn't help, any ideas?.

Asked by Sep 26, 2013 at 10:12 PM about the 1994 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Convertible

5,610

Where is the dimer switch on that one?

What style switch do you have for headlights? Pull or twist?

6,615

Think the 94 LeBaron had a slide on the left side of the instrument cluster housing just like the daytona's did

6,615

Converts were the only one with this option the sedan had a pull out switch

Switch sounds like its bad or a connection that is poor on back of switch

Best Answer
30

I have the same issue with my 1991 lebaron GTC v6 convertible the dash lights go out also. Both are controlled by a push button switch on th left side/top of the dash. How can I obtain a new switch for this model. The turn signal, with dimmer, wind shield wipers, headlight and dash lights are all together on the left control panel.

15

where is the relay located in the 1994 le baron gtc convertible

20

I had the same issue with my 95 Lebaron. Chrysler no longer sells replacement light switchs and the one I got from the junk yard had the same problem. Time to determine root cause! After much investigation I found that I had to resolder the connections on the small circut board that contained the male portion of the main connector to the wiring harness. That was a few years ago. The problem never returned. You can't visually see any faulty solder joints. Just hit each pin connection with a low power soldering iron. Good Luck