1991 Lebanon GTC HEADLIGHTS AND DASH LIGHTS GO OUT WHEN DRIVING

50

Asked by Sep 09, 2014 at 12:54 AM about the 1991 Chrysler Le Baron 2 Dr GTC Convertible

I have a 1991 lebaron GTC v6 convertible issue where the head and dash lights go out
awhile driving. Both are controlled by a push button switch on the left side/top of the
dash. How can I obtain a new switch for this model. The turn signal, with dimmer, wind
shield wipers, headlight and dash lights are all together on the left control panel.
I've tried every thing to find a new switch (10 hrs of searching). Chrysler no longer makes
the switch.  The ons I've found so far are nob type.  Please help!!

20

It might not be the switch. IF its like mine and i thought the same thng as you, its not making good contact inside the dash.The mount screws were wore out on mine so i used a lil hot glue and that fixed the problem. Make sure the dash goes back in and your good to go. Hope this helps.