I got a 93 ford tempo n it want start, I got a new starter, battery, battery cords and alternator good

10

Asked by Dec 09, 2015 at 06:35 PM about the 1993 Ford Tempo 4 Dr GL Sedan

4,325

Does the new starter crank the engine? If it does then start looking for an ignition issue (no spark) like an old distributor cap, rotor, coil, etc. then move on to diagnosing if it is getting fuel and air. If the engine does not crank, then look to the battery or wiring between the battery and the new starter motor.

10

The engine don't want to crank, like it need a jump but when I try to jump it, it still want work. It drove after I got the new starter but when I cut it off it want start

10

its the starter relay the batteries hot wire runs to it and it engadges everthing electronic