Rubber valve

Asked by Nov 01, 2016 at 04:07 AM

Question type: General

Hi i was replacing a bulb (solo mum
trying to do it alone) and accidently
pulled off a small rubber valve looking
thing somewhere by the lights area in the
engine bay and now i cant find where it
goes to put back on. Vehicle is a 2003
holden calais supercharged.  Please help!

No answers yet

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • Overheating 4 answers

    Hi, I drive a VT Commodore and have overheating issues.When I drive for over five minutes the temperature gauge goes to high and the red light comes on and sometimes when I turn the car off the fan...

    1998 Holden Commodore


    Maintenance & Repair

  • hard start of my car 10 answers

    my car is Chevrolet caprice 2003 v6 3.8L the problem is hard starting of the car when i turn the car on all lights come on and then off as usual then the check engine light come on , the car will cra...

    2003 Holden Commodore


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Gearbox and transfer case breathers 2 answers

    Is it necessary to extend these for deep water crossings?

    2000 Holden Rodeo


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Can a car start and drive on low compression? 1 answer

    Results came back between 65 and 100 psi. We did our own compression test with results coming back between 135 and 150 psi (warm engine). I'm pretty confident in our results. Went back to AA and pre...

    Holden Commodore


    Maintenance & Repair

  • pvc valve 2 answers

    where is it

    2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4WD




Search Holden Questions

UK Questions

Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.

Holden Experts

#1 Js08016
Reputation 70
#1 T_S_T
Reputation 70
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 60
View All