Are you affiliated with a program called SPAOA, (Single Parents Alliance of America? I was referred to your website about trying to get a car for myself and my son for doctors appointments, grocery shopping, going to do laundry; just everyday needs. I am on welfare and I would like to go to school so that I can afford to take better care of my son and I. What are the qualifications to buy a car from this site? Please help.

Asked by Sep 11, 2015 at 01:30 PM

109,565

You are on the wrong section of the site, copy and paste this link then click on CONTACT SUPPORT when you are on the page.....http://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase