I just went through 8 month's of pure hell with that my credit was shot through the sewer system. I am in need of a vehicle so bad and I have to find a dealer who will help me finance a vehicle. I have very little to put down so Im not sure you can help me. Please call me or email me.

Asked by Jul 11, 2015 at 02:16 AM

I put my faith in a company I thought was reputable as I was trying to open my own
business in the end they left me hanging and I lost everything I had. Now I am trying
to get back on my feet and I just need someone to help me. I am going back to
school and getting a degree this fall. I have a full time job I can work into working for
the college as an instructor. They said they could start me out making $42,000. a
year with all my benefits. So, I am going to start classes in late August and I will
graduate in December. I only have 500 hours to complete my degree. I need a decent
car that will get me back and fourth to school and work. If you can help me I wouldbe
so grateful.

Sorry we don't offer financial service great luck to you

82,875

My friend you are on the wrong forum...