hi, i am trying to find a cheap decent suv to use and also close to me. I have had a few problems, lost my husband, my son just totaled his car and my car is old with over 160,00 miles. I need a good cheap car to keep me moving while I can generate some funds to help me out. i am older and can't afford a newer car so i am looking for a decent car to get me over. i live in cleveland, ohio and most of the nice cars are far away. If you can help me, I would truly appreciate it. thank you and God Bless.

Asked by Oct 27, 2016 at 06:30 AM

I need a decent cheap car.  a suv because I help with trips for the elderly.

76,465

I don't know what cheap means to you but a used Explorer or Subaru Forester might meet your needs. This is a car advice forum so you will have to find your own car.

thank you for your answer.

76,465

Good luck with your car search but I hope you get out of Cleveland. Yikes!