i put about a quater of diesel in my jeep wrangler 2014 while there was Already a quater of regular gas. Then i added more reg gas to make up for my mistake. Am i Ok?

Asked by Aug 25, 2015 at 12:58 AM

92,715

I wouldn't take a chance on it, you could foul your O2 sensors, catalytic converters, not to mention what it is doing to injectors. Today's vehicles need the fuel they are designed to run on, not like the old days when if you did get a little diesel you could just run it if you didn't mind a little smoke and a funny smell, or way back during the war when you installed fuel heaters around the exhaust pipe so you could run stove oil in you car, nope those days are long gone, if it says gasoline it better be gasoline.