I have a 2000 Z3 soft top. The trim around the back window is starting to fall apart. Does anyone know where I can buy that trim piece? Thanks a bunch.


Asked by Oct 07, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

The trim piece comes in with the back window and BMW does not sell it separate.
My window is still in good shape, so no sense on replacing it.

1 Answer

Tom Demyan

I'd suggest then to stop off at a local auto upholster or an garage that does interiors and convertible tops. They might be able to help.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 146,130
#2 FordNut
Reputation 100,990
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 82,470
View All